You can find the greatest common divisor (GCD) using the Euclidean algorithm. See description here - The greatest common divisor of two integers.
If you knew GCD, you can find the least common multiple (LCM) easily
[a,b] - LCM,
(a,b) - GCD.
URL copied to clipboard
- • The Greatest Common Divisor (GCD) and the Least Common Multiple (LCM) of several numbers
- • Least Common Denominator for several fractions
- • The Greatest Common Factor of several numbers
- • The greatest common divisor of two integers
- • Extended polynomial Greatest Common Divisor in finite field
- • Math section ( 289 calculators )
PLANETCALC, The greatest common divisor and the least common multiple of two integers