Here is a small calculator for those who are too lazy to count. You should enter distance traveled, in kilometers, tank capacity, average fuel consumption per hundred kilometers (each car already seems to have that) and the price per liter of fuel. It calculates - fuel consumption in liters, fuel tanks, and money. It's obvious that the calculation is quite trivial and that all the calculated values are based on the average consumption per one hundred kilometers.
- • Miles per gallon to liters per kilometer fuel consumption converter
- • Convert moles to liters and liters to moles
- • Course angle and the distance between the two points on loxodrome (rhumb line).
- • Convert grams to liters and liters to grams
- • Distance between two cities
- • Navigation section ( 22 calculators )