This calculator can convert decimal numbers to uncommon positional numeral systems, for example, with the base of 3, 5, 7, 12.
To get a result, you should enter a decimal number and target numeral system base, i.e., 16.
For systems with a base greater than 10, I traditionally use English alphabet letters for denoting digits. Thus, 10 = A, 11 = B, 12 = C, and so on.
- • Conversion between any bases
- • Conversion of fractional numbers between numeral systems
- • Conversion of decimal number to other notations
- • Conversion between metric units of length and old Russian system of measures units of length
- • Simple math in any numeral system
- • Computers section ( 67 calculators )